Durham Book Festival
The Durham Book Festival is an annual celebration of books and reading that takes place in Durham each October. The festival is managed by New Writing North and funded by Durham County Council and Arts Council England.
The Durham Book Festival 2012 programme built on the festival's growing reputation for inviting world-class speakers to the city and for developing exciting new commissions, both made for and premiered in Durham. In 2012 authors who appeared included Poet Laureate Carol Ann Duffy, Nick Robinson, Jack Straw MP, Roger McGough, Ian Rankin, PD James and Kate Mosse.
To find out more about the Durham Book Festival 2013 be sure to join the festival mailing list.
Over the next two years we hope to extend the festival to offer more events both in Durham and across the county and continue to commission remarkable events for audiences.
We are looking for project partners, corporate sponsors and individual donors to help us achieve these ambitions. There are many ways that you can support the festival:
• By sponsoring an individual event
• By supporting our work with schools and in the community
• By supporting us to commission exciting new work
• The chance to attend inspiring author events with your colleagues, clients and guests
• An invitation to our VIP festival launch party
• The opportunity to raise your profile in our festival brochure, online and at festival events
• Engagement with our audiences, who range from schools and families, to Durham University staff and students
• The chance to fulfil your organisation?s corporate social responsibility agenda
• Bespoke hospitality opportunities for your clients
Download our leaflet to find out more or contact Rebecca Wilkie at firstname.lastname@example.org.